Monday, March 23, 2009

my first week of intership

□ Describe your mentor and the environment in the office you’re working.
□ Describe your first thoughts when you arrived at your internship.
□ Describe your first day, from the first minute you arrived to the minute you left.
□ What are your goals for internship? What knowledge do you hope to gain? What skills do you hope to gain?
□ Describe the types of work you’ve been doing so far and any challenges you’ve had/

after my first week of internship i have learn a lot of few thing about my mentor and the place . and today i decide to share some of those stuff with you people who visiting my blogs. first i am going to start with my mentor and then after i will tell you some more about the place .

my mentor
my internship mentor name is Tia Richard , she's is a nice laddie i think because she's always try to talk to you , she always say hi to you when you come and she's always have a smile on her face when she's talking to you so i think she a really nice person .

2. actually i will like to tell a little bit about the environment but i have not be learn anything about it yet but i think later on i will be able to tell you more about it

3. my first thought when i get to my internship in my haird i think i was going to learn a lot about the organization and learn some new skill to improve my self for college and actually i thought it was gonna be a fun thing to .
4. actually my goals for internship was to developing skill but hellas the way i have seeing this internship its look like i will not have the opportunity to achieve what i want to achieving in my internship . because all i have been doing for this week is making copy and fixing some all paper and i don't think i will the opportunity to learn anything from doing those stuff.

5 . as i already tell you what i have been doing in my site i don't think i have to answer the same question again . the only challenge thing for is that i am some fighting with my self to stay up because sometime my jobs is so boring i fall asleep .

No comments:

Post a Comment